In the middle of your busy life figuring out how to live well with an autoimmune disease seems overwhelming. You've heard that a healthy lifestyle can improve your autoimmune symptoms, but have no clue how to customize it for you or how to fit it into your life.
You might find yourself starting different diets, eliminating certain foods and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. You may feel lost and frustrated as to how you can make a healthy lifestyle work for you to relieve your specific symptoms. You've researched how a healthy lifestyle can help your autoimmune condition, but aren't quite sure how to implement it.
And that's where health coaching comes in.
This package includes...
Comprehensive questionnaires and intake to help me get to know you and your health goals.
A 1 week customized meal plan + A home cooking simplified guide, because fitting cooking in when you're busy is half the battle!
4 Weekly skype calls for 60 minutes each to listen to your health hurdles and struggles, then we'll create an actionable plan to overcome them.
4 Weekly and 30 daily checklists with all of your lifestyle goals built right in to keep you on track. Customized for you and your condition.
In the end you'll...
Know how to cook simple meals customized for your schedule, family size, autoimmune condition and lifestyle.
Have discovered what nutritious foods you should be including in your diet and how to get them everyday (in a yummy and realistic way).
Have mindset and lifestyle changes that go beyond nutrition to help you reduce worry and improve your overall wellness.
Have learned about your autoimmune condition and how a natural lifestyle can relieve symptoms and improve your life.
Hi I'm Elizabeth! The Holistic Nutritionist you'll be working with on your journey to better health. After my own autoimmune journey I wanted to help others discover a how a holistic lifestyle can help them live their best life.
Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for diet and lifestyle. Instead of focusing on just one aspect of the person, or taking a one size fits all methodology, holistic nutrition evaluates the complete health history, emotional state, lifestyle habits and current diet habits of an individual to determine the root cause of the health issues.
After years of suffering both before my celiac disease diagnosis and after I learned how to eat healthy and take care of myself. Before my stress levels were at an all time high, I wasn't exercising and my diet consisted of mostly gluten free junk food. At first eating healthy was hard for me because I was a self proclaimed junk food lover with distaste for vegetables. So I taught myself how to cook delicious foods that were actually healthy, learned ways of keeping my stress in check and built a way to add fitness into my life in a realistic way.
Now I'm here to help you do just the same! So if you have an autoimmune disease and feel totally lost with no idea how to feel like yourself again then let's work together to get you back to healthy!
This package is for you if...
- You have an autoimmune condition and you're ready to start feeling the benefits a healthy life can bring.
- You want to have someone to work with to get through the confusion of the health world and find out what works for you.
- You want someone to create simple actionable steps broken down to help you learn how start feeling healthy now and in the future.
- You would love to talk to someone who understands autoimmunity an can help you create a better mindset around living with an autoimmune condition.
- You have questions you just can't get clear answers to from internet searches and your own research.
- You're tired of feeling sick and just want to start feeling healthy again.
- Have been searching for a more natural way to help you cope with your autoimmune condition.
- You're busy and want to get some actionable tips specific to you and your condition.
- You want less of sick and exhaustion and more of happy and healthy.
Autoimmune Healthy Living Program
1 month or 3 month programs available.