Lemon Broccoli Chicken One Bowl Stir Fry
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Head Of Broccoli
Juice from half a lemon
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup pineapple juice
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
1/2 tsp coconut aminos
Pinch of sea salt
2 cups uncooked rice or 3 cups cauliflower rice
1. Cook the rice as to the instructions.
2. Then to make the sauce add the chicken stock, honey, pineapple juice, coconut aminos and juice from half a lemon to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat.
3. As the sauce is heating mix 2 tsp arrowroot or corn starch into about 1/4 cup chicken stock.
4. Once the mixture has heated then whisk in the starch mixture until it's thickened then remove from heat and stir in a pinch of sea salt.
5. Slice the chicken breasts and add them to a medium frying pan over medium high heat in a splash of olive oil.
6. Cook the chicken breasts for about 1-2 minutes then add the chopped broccoli. Stir constantly until the the chicken is cooked and the broccoli is tender.
7. Stir in the sauce then remove from heat. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.